Broderick’s Handmade snacks are produced using only the best quality ingredients including real locally sourced Irish butter and Belgium chocolate. The wide range of cakes and snack bars includes traditional favourites such as Handmade Rocky Road and Chocolate Brownies as well as more unusual flavours such as Handmade Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bar and Yoghurt, Mango and Papaya Nar.
The range includes:
- Handmade Caramel Slice – Mmmolten Mmmelted Mmm Mmm Carammmel Mmm Mmm
- Handmade Chocolate Brownie – Ooozy, Oozy Brown Drip Made Solid Brick
- Handmade Tiffen Slice – Tiff Toff in the Tuffen, Toffen into the Tiff Toff
- Handmade Rocky Road – Rock Rocking Choc Choc Block
- Handmade Fruit Cake – Poco Loco Cakey Bake
- Handmade Granola Slice – Rollypolly Crunchy Oats in a Stickwicky Coat
- Handmade Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bar – Tasty Choc Berry & the Nut Nut
- Yoghurt, Mango & Papaya – Paw Paw & the Fruity More More
Yes, Barry & Bernard are real brothers. Yes, they make delicious cakes and sweet things in a picturesque Irish locale and yes, it all began years ago in Ina’s kitchen as a small cottage industry aiming to make natural and great tasting confectionaries. It all sounds very nice and cosy, but here’s the thing – Bernard & Barry are terrible eejits who fight like two pit bulls in a ring… It’s kind of a long story, go to the site to find out more.
Irish Jobs: Broderick’s currently employs 40 people