Stage 2 – Submission
We’re looking for the brand for whom the prize will deliver the greatest return. The ideal winner will be just at that point where they know they have a winning proposition and at minimum have a strong regional distribution and desirably the winner will have national distribution. They may not have the advertising budget to get their brand message to their target audience and to take their brand to the next stage in brand development and this is where we can help!
In 1,500 words or less tell us why this campaign should go to your brand. Entrants need to present a sound business and marketing case. As the success of most brands is dependent on passion we would like you to demonstrate your drive and passion for your brand.
Stage 2 – Requires the submission of your completed entry. To enter please complete the online entry form featured on loveirishfood.ie
The closing date for completed submissions is Friday 23rd October, 2015. The shortlist will be announced on the 28th October. The winner will be announced on the 6th November.
Try to include as much detail as possible including the areas mentioned below.
Make sure to cover such areas as
– your market background;
– your distribution
– your brand position
– your marketing strategy
– your brand goals
– people driving the business
– operational/service capability
– what practical difference you believe an advertising campaign to the value of €70,000 from Exterion Media would make to you.
You can also provide any creative direction that you feel would assist your case.
Antoinette O’Callaghan Exterion Media
Kieran Rumley Love Irish Food
Barry Dooley Advertising Association of Ireland
A shortlist of competitors will be brought forward to be interviewed by the judging panel. The number of these companies is at the discretion of the judging panel.The judging panel comprises Kieran Rumley Executive Director, Love Irish Food; Antoinette O’Callaghan, Marketing Manager, Exterion Media and Barry Dooley CEO Advertising association of Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is as stated and no cash will be given in lieu.
2. The prize must be drawn down during Cycles 1-5 2016 : Monday 4th January – Sunday 13th March. Failure to do this will mean the prize is forfeited.
3. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Entries must be made online on our website – www.loveirishfood.ie – using the online entry form site and must comply with the entry format.
5. There is no cost to enter.
6. Registration for entry must be made before 5.30pm on registration closing date Friday 2nd October, 2015.
7. Submission of entry must be made before 5.30pm on submission closing date Friday 23rd October, 2015.
8. During the term which the campaign is posted on site with Exterion Media there must be no other advertising activity engaged in by the winner. This is so that we can measure the pre and post-campaign awareness levels to show the awareness level generated by the winning campaign. Public relations activities and promotional activities are permittted during this period.
9. Entry is only open to Love Irish Food members.
10. The company must employ less than 80 people and have a brand annual turnover in the Republic of Ireland of less than €5 million.
11. Entrants agree that in entering the Competition that they freely consent to the Organisers use of their entry submission, without restriction.
12. Entrants confirm that they will make their pre-prize business metrics available – e.g. sales, employees, distribution, and also share post campaign metrics with Love Irish Food. The purpose of the metrics is to allow Love Irish Food and Exterion Media build case studies. No business sensitive information will be used or released.
13. Entrants will present their performance measurement metric for pre and post campaign purpose.
14. Entrants should also highlight the complimentary activity to be undertaken to maximise sales impact of the advertising campaign eg promotional activity etc
15. Entrants confirm that they will make themselves available for interview should they be selected for the shortlist. Any expense incurred will be the responsibility of the entrant and no cost will be liable to Love Irish Food or Exterion Media.
16. Entrants must have at minimum, a strong regional distribution for the brand, with good access to market and aspire to use the award to achieve a national distribution access for consumers.
17. Entrants must not have previously engaged in advertising expenditure for the submitted brand with a net spend exceeding €50,000 in any one year during the previous 5 years. Note: Promotions & PR activity are not treated as Advertising activity.
18. In the event of winning, entrants will make themselves available for publicity purpose.
19. The competition is closed to employees of Love Irish Food or Exterion Media and their families.
20. Entry instructions form part of these rules.
21. The promoter is Love Irish Food, PO Box 12095, Dublin 6W.
22. Canvassing or any attempt to influence the jury will disqualify an entrant.
23. Exterion Media will have final the decision over the placement of any advertisement in relation to placement and availability.
24. All advertisements must fully comply with ASAI guidelines and best practice within the industry.
25. The advertising space may only be used to promote the brand, products or company submitted in the entry form and judged in the competition.
26. The prize is non transferable to any other company, brand or organization.
27. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and to be bound by the decisions of the judging panel.
28. The value of the media space will be the rate card cost in Exterion Media rate card.
29. Winners must be willing to participate in all media publicity within reason, promoting the award of the prize
30. Any entry which it is discovered contains false or untrue information or which has broken these rules, before during or after judging will lead to the immediate disqualification of that entry.
31. In the event of a companies circumstances changing regarding their membership of Love Irish Food it will be at the discretion of the judges as to whether they can take up all or any part of the prize remaining.