At The Bakehouse we produce award winning Irish biscuits. We believe we ‘bake better biscuits’ by using quality Irish ingredients, such as Irish Butter and Irish Oats. All our biscuits are produced and packaged from our bakehouse in Drogheda, Co. Louth. We sell our biscuits in all major grocery retailers in Ireland, and have exported our brand to over 20 countries.
Not only are we proud to support local Irish producers but this also feeds into our own sustainability goals of decreasing our carbon footprint. All this is underpinned by our membership of Bord Bia’s Origin Green programme, which demonstrates our commitment to sustainability as a business.
We have created over 100 new innovative products, including vegan, protein and chocolate enrobed Cookies and Biscuits. We have also won numerous Blas na hEireann awards over the years since being established in 2016.
- East Coast Bakehouse Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- East Coast Bakehouse Chocolate Enrobed Milk Chocolate Chunk
- East Coast Bakehouse Stem Ginger & Chocolate Chunk Crunchy
- East Coast Bakehouse Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookie Half Coated
- East Coast Bakehouse Fully Enrobed Coconut Crunch
- East Coast Bakehouse Fully Enrobed Ginger Crunch
- East Coast Bakehouse Fully Enrobed Double Choc Chunk
- Vegan Lemon and Almond
- Vegan Cocoa & Hazelnut
- Vegan Chocolate Chunk & Orange Cookies
- Vegan Granola Crunchy with Nuts and Seeds