NEW Ballygowan with a hint of fruit, from Ireland’s No.1 Bottled Water brand. Available in 3 great tasting flavours: Strawberry, Summer Fruits & Mango and Passion Fruit.
Sugar-Free, with less than 3kcal per serving! Ballygowan with a hint of fruit is your local choice produced in Ireland. Sustainability is important to us, so all of our bottles are made from Recycled Plastic and are 100% Recyclable!
For your chance to win a €100 shopping voucher, join us on Facebook or Instagram and tell us which flavour you’re most excited to try! Or send your answer to [email protected] with Ballygowan competition in the subject line.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The prize is offered as stated and no alternative, cash or otherwise will be given in lieu. The images are only for illustration purposes and may vary according to the availability of the product.
- To enter, comment on the Love Irish Food Facebook or Instagram post or email your answer to [email protected] and answer the related question to be entered in a random draw to choose the winner.
- Winners will be notified and may be published on the Love Irish Food and/or Ballygowan and associated websites and/or Facebook /Twitter/Instagram pages.
- Promotion Period: 28/3/2022 to 4/4/2022
- The competition is closed to employees of Love Irish Food, their families or anyone connected with the promotion.
- Love Irish Food reserves the right to amend, cancel or postpone the competition at any time or to extend the entry deadline.
- Cheating or unfair competition will result in expulsion from the competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry is restricted to residents of the Republic of Ireland. One entry per person.
- There will be 1 winner. The individual prize per winner consists of €100 shopping Voucher.
- Prize must be accepted within 5 days of being contacted to allow delivery to be arranged and is subject to availability and where applicable excludes all bank holidays, St. Patrick’s Weekend, mid-term, Easter, Halloween and Christmas and is subject to its own terms and conditions.
- Winner Selection: For your total confidence, one winner will be selected randomly in a draw from all correct entries received within the timeframe of the competition.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified via a reply to their comment on Facebook within 2 working days after the draw. Please ensure that your Facebook Privacy settings allow us to reply to your name individually. Those not contactable via reasonable means or within the 5-day timeframe (after reasonable efforts) will have their prize forfeit and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above. The winner will be notified by the Love Irish Food Facebook page. The newly awarded winner will have 5 working days to claim the prize after notification announcement on the Love Irish Food Facebook page, if not claimed the prize will be forfeit. After which a new draw will take place and a replacement winner picked.
- The promoter is Love Irish Food, PO Box 12095, Dublin 6W.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook or any other social media platforms.
- You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter and Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries that it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- Winners’ names only may be obtained by emailing Customer Services at [email protected] within a 1 month period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be entered.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
- By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This Promotion will be governed by the laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- Entry instructions form part of these rules.
- For a full list of rules and conditions, please email [email protected]
- Promotion entrants must be over 18 years of age and be residents of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the promotion recipient.