Granola with Maria Lucia Bakes
At Maria Lucia Bakes we believe that a deliciousbreakfast cereal doesn’t need to be a sugary affair. Introducing our two unsweetened gluten free ketogranolas; Macadamia & coconut and Pecan & almond both of which are packed full of nuts with a grain free mix of coconut flakes, seeds, spices, vanilla and coconut oil. Low in carbs & truly scrumptious !
- The Promoters are Love Irish Food PO Box 12095, Dublin 6W and Maria Lucia Bakes.
- To enter, comment on the Love Irish Food Facebook or Instagram post or email your answer to [email protected] and answer the related question.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and be residents of the Republic of Ireland. One entry per person.
- One winner will be selected randomly in a draw from all correct entries received within the timeframe of the competition.
- Winners will be notified on social media or by email, depending on their chosen method of entry, and may be published on the Love Irish Food and/or Club and associated websites and/or Facebook /Twitter/Instagram pages.
- Promotion Period: 19/9/2022 – 25/9/2022
- Competition ends at midnight on Sunday 25th Sept 2022
- The individual prize per winner consists of voucher and product
- Prize must be accepted within 5 days of the prize winner being announced on social media or being contacted by email.
- If not claimed the prize will be forfeited after which a new draw will take place and a replacement winner picked. Prizes are subject to availability and where applicable exclude all Bank Holidays, St. Patrick’s Weekend, Mid-Term breaks, Easter, Halloween and Christmas and are subject to their own terms and conditions.
- The competition is closed to employees of Love Irish Food, their families or anyone connected with the promotion.
- The prize is offered as stated and no alternative, cash or otherwise will be given in lieu. The images are only for illustration purposes and may vary according to availability of the product.
- Love Irish Food reserves the right to amend, cancel or postpone the competition at any time or to extend the entry deadline.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with or Facebook or any other social media platforms.
- You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- Entry instructions form part of the Promotion rules. By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- Winners’ names only may be obtained by emailing Customer Services at [email protected] within a 1 month period.