CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE.
You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
Use of the site is at your own risk; the site is provided to you “as is”; and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our related parties: disclaim all warranties regarding the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to:
* statements, errors or omissions in the site; * content infringing any third party’s rights;
* viruses that may be transmitted to your computer;
* linking to any other site or its nature or contents; or * any other matter regarding this site and your use of it.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related parties from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, defamation relating to any materials you send to the site;
Any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the site through your internet account;
Your breach of any provision of these terms;Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) (“Content Owner”) own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your contact information such as email address
• Demographic information such as preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Any information, your name if you provide it by filling in forms on our website www.LoveIrishFood.ie
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to provide you with a better service and to ensure that our website is presented in the most efficient manner for you, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To improve our products and services, marketing activities and promotions, media, awards, competitions and financial correspondence.
• To provide you with information and promotional material about our activities; such as Love Irish Food at Bloom, the Brand Development Award, the national advertising media activity of Love Irish Food and PR through our retained media and communications company Drury Porter Novelli. Also, information on products, special offers or other information which you request from us or we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To send you promotional information about member brands, agencies working on our behalf such as Drury Porter Novelli, Spark Foundry, Owens DDB and third parties which we think you may find interesting where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you chose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our products or services.
• We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We may also use your personal information, or permit selected third parties to use your personal information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email the Love Irish Food Data Controller at [email protected]
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in accordance with European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Data Protection and Privacy) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2003 – 2011 and the Data Protection Act 1998-2003 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 .
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes , please email or write to us and tell us what you permit our data processor to do with your information.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to:
Love Irish Food, PO Box 12095, Dublin 6w. Or email [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. If the quantity of data is large and processing of the data, you will be ask to cover administrative charges where the request involves the gathering of large amounts of data. The data subject will be entitled to receive a copy of their personal data in printed, oral or electronic format as per their own specific preference. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to:
Love Irish Food, PO Box 12095, Dublin 6w. Or email [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address or email us at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.