- 1 large head Cos Romaine Lettuce, washed
- 200g pack Crowe’s Farm Dry Cure Rashers
- 3-4 Tablespoons Good Quality Caesar Dressing (less or more as desired)
- 2 Slices Thick White Batch Loaf
- Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Imokilly Cheese (Shavings or Finely Grated)
*Garnish: Finely chopped fresh chives
- Cut Rashers up into strips and fry in a little oil over a medium heat until cooked and crisp.
- Rub the peeled garlic clove over the top and bottom of the bread slices. To make the Croutons, cut bread into cubes, place on baking tray and drizzle with Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper and toss gently so that the bread can absorb the oil and flavours. Place into pre-heated oven (~160oC) for 10-15 minutes until golden in colour.
- Place washed lettuce into a bowl and drizzle with Caesar Dressing, lightly toss to coat the leaves.
- Add Rasher pieces and Croutons to dressed leaves and place onto plate or into bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, freshly chopped chives and serve.