- 200 g light Brown Sugar
- 175 g unsalted butter , diced
- 100 g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 medium eggs , beaten
- 2 medium ripe bananas , mashed
- 175g of Cadbury Dairy Milk, broken into pieces.
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 ⁰C, gas mark 4. Grease and line a 30×20 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the sugar, chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. When melted, remove from the heat and mix well to combine the melted ingredients.
- Sift the flour cocoa and baking powder into a bowl. Add the chocolate mix, eggs and bananas and stir well to combine.
- Pour into the tin and push the mixture into the edges. Bake for 25-30 minutes until just firm in the centre. Cool in the tin, then turn out and cut into 24 pieces.