Healthy Chicken Curry
Total Recipe Time: 31-60 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil.
1 large red onion, chopped….
450g of Manor Farm chicken breasts.
2 tablespoons curry paste.
2 teaspoons garam masala.
1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
1/2 teaspoon of corriander.
1 tablespoon ginger paste.
3 cloves garlic.
450ml tomato puree.
500ml chicken stock.
1 eggplant, peeled and chopped.
5 tomatoes, chopped.
170g uncooked quinoa.
Suggested toppings: crushed almonds, rice, noodles, cilantro, green onions, almond butter.
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. Heat the olive oil in a deep pan over medium a high heat & add the onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken, curry paste, garam masala, cumin, corriander, ginger, and garlic & stir fry for another 3-5 minutes, until the chicken pieces have browned.
3. Add the tomato puree, stock, eggplant, tomatoes, and quinoa. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. When the chicken and quinoa are both fully cooked through, serve in big bowls topped with preferred toppings.
– See more at: http://www.chicken.ie/chicken-dinners/healthy-chicken-curry.1771.html#sthash.u0qp7913.dpuf