We like to serve ours rolled with a dollop of Folláin Strawberry Jam.
110g plain flour
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp melted butter
Folláin Jam of your choice
- Sieve the flour and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs. Gradually whisk in the milk until your get a smooth batter with the consistency of cream.
- Leave the batter to rest for about half an hour if possible, and then stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and drop in one large tablespoon of the batter.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes on one side before turning over. Flip over gently and cook until golden on the other side.
- Serve the hot pancakes with your favourite Folláin Jam (and sour cream).