Bring all the flavours of summer together . This recipe is so much fun to make! Bash and crush all fruit and meringues and then bringing it all together with creamy loveliness in scrumptious bowl of summery heaven.
– See more at: http://www.cookwithavonmore.ie/recipe/eton-mess/#sthash.0rkYtmDP.dpuf
- 225g fresh Keelings raspberries and blueberries
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 450g Keelings strawberries hulled and quartered
- 150ml Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream
- 150ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 4 (10g) meringue nests, crumbled
- Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream to finish
Place raspberries & sugar in a saucepan over a very low heat for 5minutes until the juices start to flow, then leave to cool
Transfer to a food processor & blend until smooth. Pass through a sieve, discarding solids. Place strawberries & blueberries in a bowl with the puree, cream, yoghurt and crumbled meringue.
Fold everything together until just combined, then spoon into 4 dessert glasses
Serve with Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream for the perfect finish