2 large Golden Irish Organic Eggs
2 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp pesto
Goats cheese or feta
Salt & pepper
A small handful of mixed salad greens
• Crack your eggs into a bowl, add a little seasoning and beat really well with a
fork. The better you beat the eggs, the easier it will be to
make the omelette.
• Get a good big non-stick pan and put over a medium heat.
• Pour the egg mixture into the pan and give it a good swirl around to get a nice
thin omelette. Sprinkle the eggs with some of the chives and let them set, this
happens quickly depending on the heat of your pan – about 1 minute.
• Run a spatula underneath the omelette and slide it out of the pan laying it flat
on a chopping board. Practice makes perfect!
• Spread the pesto across the surface of the omelette and then sprinkle with
some of the cheese and salad greens. Starting with one end, roll the omelette
away from you. Cut in half and enjoy!